Views:

26. Coffee

I was a late bloomer for coffee, even later than for alcohol. Actually, I started really drinking coffee after I arrived to New York. Probably for the same reason I started late with wine - did not have many chances to experience really high quality earlier. However, I became quite hooked. I am being quite particular about my coffee now, so you won't find any pictures from St******s.



A bit too strong espresso. Their hot chocolate is fantastic.
Hillary Clinton and Senator Wiener's future ex-wife were sitting at the next table
Maialino, Gramercy Hotel, NYC
Cappuccino
Maialino, Gramercy Hotel, NYC
Another Cappuccino
Maialino, Gramercy Hotel, NYC
Cortado
Abraço, EV, NYC
Turkish Coffee and baklava sampling
Hummus Place, EV, NYC
Macchiato and Cortado
Everyman Espresso at Classic Stage Company, NYC
Cappuccino leftovers. Note the Indian inscription
Bluebird Cafe on 1st & 1st, NYC
Management changed, not as good anymore as it used to be
Cappuccino
Providores, London, England
Turkish coffee. Way to finish the feast.
Seafood & Steak House, Izmir, Turkey.
Double Macchiato
Tarallucci e Vino, 1st Ave & 10th St., NYC


No comments:

Post a Comment